10.26.2009

upholstered chair

while i was out shopping on saturday, i found a really fun blue chair at the d.i. for $15 that had a great shape but the fabric wasn't in the best condition and i left wondering if i should have just bought it and worked on it.

well, i decided to stop at the salvation army which was the next block down from the d.i. and i'm so glad i did! i found this BRAND NEW upholstered chair for $50 which was WAY more than i wanted to spend, but since it was a little wobbly (nothing the handy husband can't fix) i talked them down to $30!

it goes so well with everything else in my living room! i LOVE it!


upholstered sitting chair: $30





10 comments:

Ellison's said...

I can't believe you found that! I need to go shopping with you one day! Where is the salvation army? Your house looks so cute!

Megan said...

that IS darling!!! green eyed monster.

The Airharts said...

YEAH!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Mom / Jolene said...

i didn't remember that it is the same shape as the blue chair. perfect!

Sedge said...

NICE!

Chelsea said...

so jealous, you don't even know.

Kayleigh said...

OMG, wow! My sister (Chelsea) linked me to your blog.

Where do you live that you have such an amazing DI?! I'm in Utah and most of them suck here.. I'm jealous!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

I believe that chair is from Target! My friend just bought one and it was $115!!

Chelsea said...

had to comment again. Saw this chair yesterday at target for $159!

Anonymous said...

I think I saw that exact chair at Target today for $159.00