9.17.2010

nursery preview

i've got baby #4 on the way soon and since my other little one is still in a crib (and will be for about another year), i had to find some bedding for another one!

as i've mentioned before, the salvation army sells brand new 'target' items and i was able to score this crib skirt for only $1!

crib skirt: $1



i also found this crib bumper for only $2.25. which was a great find since i can't sew and i would have had to bribe my seamstress (a.k.a. my mother) to make one for me!

crib bumper: $2.25



stay tuned for final nursery pics coming soon!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is sooo wonderful! I never hit up SA when I was there and I probably should have. Now I know when I have a kid I need to make a trip to Utah before I buy bedding.

Sedge said...

Looking forward to the nursery pics! The crib bumper is cute. xox

Ellison's said...

What Salvation Army do you go too?

laura said...

heather,

it's kind of far (for me at least). it's on 5600 west and i think around 3500 south.